You Are Here: ICBC Karachi Branch > Customer Service > FAQ

1. Account voucher is lost, what can I do?
You only need to provide valid documents you used to open the account and the corresponding personal information, to report the loss to our branch.

2.My address or other information has changed, should I report to the bank?
Yes, you should. According to the Prudential Regulation mandated by SBP, any change of your information should notice your account opening bank in time in order to renew your account information. That’s a method to protect your account.

3. Withdrawals should pay tax?
Yes, depending on your withdrawal amount. According to the provisions of SBP, if the amount of your withdrawals over a certain limit there will be the excess withdrawal tax, specific details please consult the counter.