Personal Internet Banking is an internet banking channel that provides Industrial Commercial Bank of China (“ICBC”) personal clients with online financial services, including account enquiry, transfer and remittance.
II. Target Client
Individual clients of holding the current account or saving account opened in ICBC Karachi Branch, can all apply to sign up for Personal Internet Banking.
1. Safe and Reliable: a rigorous standard digital certification system that has passed the national security authentication.
2. Convenient and fast service: 24 hours of online service that transcends time and space and saves your time and energy; account management with all details of transactions clearly displayed; fast and convenient intra-city transfer and inter-city remittance; fast and convenient online payment.
IV. Application Condition
Clients should provide valid ID document and the account of ICBC Karachi Branch for registration. Biometric verification is required for Pakistani.
V. Sign up
1. Information to provide: "Application Form of ICBC E-Banking Personal Account Registration". You must be aware of the "ICBC InternetBanking Terms and Conditions" on the back of the form.
2. Application materials to submit: if you have a bank account in ICBC Pakistan, you need to submit "Application Form of ICBC E-Banking Personal Account Registration" and your valid ID document.
VI. Fee and Tax
Charge applicable fees and service charges for carrying out transactions on ICBC Internet Banking such charges are notified in the schedule of charges issued by ICBC from time to time.
Any payments of the charges, and/or any other costs, and amounts due to or from any Applicant under this service shall be subject to all applicable taxes under the law.
1. The type and number of the ID card for signing up ICBC Personal Internet Banking must be in accordance with the ID card used for applying the bank account.
2. To guarantee your financial security, you must go to the counter to sign up for the function of external transfer.
3. To change the password, your new password must consist of 6 to 30 (including 6 and 30) characters with a combination of letters and numbers. Please make sure to distinguish between capital and small letters.
1. After using Internet Banking each time, please click the "Secure Log Out" button on the up-right part of the page to terminate the use
2. Please do not open the remote assistance features of tools such as operating system. Please only confirm the payment after checking the payment sum and the order sum.
3. When you log on Internet Banking and process online payment, please be careful to avoid fraudulency of fake ICBC website. In order to help you identify fake website, ICBC provides you with anti-fishing website security control, which you can download and install.
4. If you use the business models of "USB-Shield", please carefully check whether payee account and trade amount are in accordance with the current transaction.
5. If you use the E-Password Token, please note that valid period of E-Password Token is marked at the bottom. The Applicant needs to apply to renew E-Password Token within 90 days before expiration date at any branch of the Bank.
Responsibility Statement: The contents on this page are for reference only. The ultimate power of interpretation lies with Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited Karachi Branch.